Shirdi tour package from chennai by flight

 Blog article 

Shirdi


My Shirdi Journey from Chennai – A Trip I’ll Always Recommend


Many of my friends often ask me, “What is the best way to travel from Chennai to Shirdi?” Being from South India, I understand the concerns many travelers have—especially language barriers, local transportation, and planning a comfortable pilgrimage.


I have visited Shirdi many times over the years. Earlier, around 2008 to 2014, the most convenient option was to fly from Chennai to Pune and then continue the journey by road to Shirdi. While it worked well at the time, the travel was longer and more tiring.


Today, things have become much easier. Shirdi has its own airport, and IndiGo operates a direct flight from Chennai to Shirdi. The afternoon flight departs Chennai at around 1:40 PM and reaches Shirdi at approximately 3:40 PM. The return flight is also very convenient, making it perfect for a short spiritual getaway.


For my trips, I usually travel with Vasantkamal Tours, and my experience has always been excellent. Their Shirdi tour packages from Chennai generally start at around ₹18,000–₹19,000 per person, depending on the travel date and airfare. The package includes comfortable accommodation close to the temple, complimentary breakfast, lunch, and dinner, airport transfers, and well-maintained vehicles. They also arrange VIP Darshan, which makes the temple visit much smoother and saves a lot of waiting time.


Apart from Sai Baba’s Samadhi Mandir, there are several sacred places that every devotee should visit, including Dwarkamai, Chavadi, Gurusthan, Lendi Baug, and the Sai Baba Museum.


If you have an extra day, I strongly recommend visiting Shani Shingnapur, located not far from Shirdi. The village is famous for its unique tradition where many houses are built without doors, as people believe that Lord Shani protects them from theft.


Those with additional time can also visit one of Maharashtra’s most sacred Jyotirlingas, Grishneshwar, which is located near the world-famous Ellora Caves.


On my most recent trip with Vasantkamal Tours, I combined Shirdi, Ellora Caves, and Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga. Ellora is simply breathtaking. The magnificent cave temples, especially the Kailasa Temple, carved entirely out of a single rock, are among the greatest architectural wonders in the world. Standing there, it’s difficult to imagine how such a masterpiece was created centuries ago.


The visit to Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga made the journey even more spiritually fulfilling. It was a perfect blend of devotion, history, and heritage.


This monsoon, my wife and I truly enjoyed spending peaceful time together away from our busy routine. The entire journey was comfortable, well-organized, and spiritually enriching. It gave us wonderful memories that we will always cherish.


Next time, I plan to extend my trip further and visit the beautiful Ajanta Caves as well. Until then…

Website: https://vasantkamal.com/tour/chennai-shirdi-tour-package-by-flight/

Business Name: Vasantkamal Tours & Travels

Address:
C/o Euro World Travel,
No. 1-E1, Gemini Parsn Commercial Complex,
Kodambakkam High Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006

Phone: +91 77450 44555

Book your spiritual journey today and experience the divine blessings of Shri Sai Baba with comfort, care, and trusted service.

Comments